Mid-Level Staff Accountant
Williams, Williams & Lentz, LLP
- Prepare individual and corporate income tax returns, and review tax returns prepared by subordinates;
- Prepare financial statements and footnotes for small and medium size corporate clients in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and review financial statements prepared by subordinates for compliance;
- Perform audits of small and medium size businesses, non-profits, and governmental entities in accordance with firm standards and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), and review audit procedures performed by subordinates for compliance;
- Review financial results of small business clients on a monthly basis and convert cash basis financial statements to accrual basis financial statements;
- Collaborate with partners to assist clients in preparing annual budgets and periodic follow up on actual results versus budgeted results; and
- Provide supervision, training, and guidance to subordinates on proper tax preparation and auditing issues.
Approximately 2-3 weeks per year commuting to client offices to perform audits, bookkeeping training, or other related matters.
Candidates must have a bachelor or higher degree in accounting, an active CPA license in Kentucky, a driver license and access to a personal vehicle.
This is an exempt, full-time position that reports directly to the firm partners.
Please mail resume to:
Williams, Williams & Lentz, LLP; ATTN: David Bailey; 601 Jefferson Street, Paducah, KY 42001.